The Year in Review
Kaplan University Facts
- Most of our 29,000 degree-seeking online and campus-based students are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education. 60% are older than 30; 73% are women.
- We are a military-friendly school. More than 8,000 students are active military, veterans, or military spouses or dependents.
- Student involvement in co-curricular activities was high, as more than 2,800 students were members of at least 1 of our 33 registered student organizations.
- From our regular alumni survey, we learned that 89% of respondents believe their educational program met their expectations, 81% would recommend the University to others, and 89% reported that their education was relevant to their current goals.
- Kaplan University is an outcomes-focused institution. Our unique course-level assessment framework specifies and measures outcomes in nearly every course and program for every student. And, we use these data to improve our curriculum content and design.
- Kaplan University offers a personalized experience: in our regular capstone survey, 81% of students said we offer support to help keep their program requirements in line with their life circumstances.
- With an average class size of 24 for undergraduate and 16 for graduate-level courses, faculty can work individually with each student.
Request More InformationTo receive the Kaplan University Program Guide, including areas of study and associated career paths, please complete this information form.
*Classes count toward a degree if satisfactorily completed. No credits are earned if the student withdraws during the introductory period (3 weeks for undergraduate students), which begins day one of the first term. Students who choose to continue their studies at the University will need to meet specific requirements. Graduate programs not included. Additional terms may apply to international and non-U.S. citizen students. For further information, see the University Catalog and the Kaplan Commitment Statement.