Learn about the grant options that may be available to Kaplan University students*, including the President's Grant.
This grant is
Read about award renewal requirements for student grants.
- Federal Grants
Kaplan University encourages students to apply for federal grants to help fund their education.
Federal Pell Grants are awarded to undergraduate students who have not previously earned a bachelor's, master's, or professional degree.
Award: The maximum Pell Grant award for the 2017-2018 award year (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018) is $5,920.
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) program assists undergraduate students with exceptional financial need. Pell Grant recipients with the lowest expected family contributions (EFCs) are the first individuals considered for an FSEOG, as long as funds remain available.
Award: The FSEOG awards between $100 and $4,000 per year. Limited funding is available; awards will be made to eligible students as long as funds are available.
- State Grants*
- Vermont State Grant (Vermont residents)
- Nebraska State Grant (Nebraska residents—onsite only)
- Arizona Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership (AzLEAP) (Arizona residents)
- Honorably Discharged Graduate Assistance Program (Florida Residents)
- Florida Scholarship for Children and Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans and Servicemembers (Florida residents)
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program (Florida residents)
- Florida Student Assistance Grant (Florida residents)
- Florida Josẻ Martỉ Scholarship Challenge Grant Fund (Florida residents)
- Maine State Grant (Maine residents—onsite only)
Request More InformationTo receive the Kaplan University Program Guide, including areas of study and associated career paths, please complete this information form.
*Agency or program validates student and program eligibility. Eligibility can vary by state.