Get the Credit You Deserve
You may be closer than you think to
Kaplan University has relationships with several community colleges to help you transfer credits to an online school.* If you are transferring from one of these colleges, you could benefit from a shorter path to your degree. Kaplan University provides online flexibility with seamless credit transfer between institutions and students could be eligible for a tuition grant. Contact an Admissions Advisor to learn more. Faculty and staff may also qualify for tuition benefits on master's degrees and certificate programs.
Attention Fayetteville Technical Community College (FTCC) Students and Graduates: We’ve Added New Services to Our FTCC Alliance.
Contact our FTCC Relationship Manager to learn how you can earn credits for prior experience or how additional courses at FTCC after graduation can be applied toward a Kaplan University bachelor’s degree. Call 443.454.4016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Start at FTCC and finish at Kaplan University.
Transfer your associate's degree credits into an online bachelor's degree program at Kaplan University.
Kaplan University will help you maximize your transfer credits so you can realize the most savings. We offer several paths designed to help you earn college credit for what you already know. And, because we know you want to get where you're going as quickly as possible, we'll help you map out the most direct path to your degree.
- Transfer the credits from your community college associate's degree
- Earn credit for eligible work and life experiences
- Assess your skills and test out of courses and knowledge you have mastered†
- Move closer to your career goals
Kaplan University—A Career-Focused University
Kaplan University offers a wide range of programs designed to develop the skills and knowledge relevant to today's workplace. Our professors are skilled educators and industry professionals who teach real-world knowledge.
In addition,according to a recent survey of Kaplan University students in their final term, 94% believe their education will help them reach their personal or career goals.‡
From Enrollment Through Graduation, and Beyond—We Support You Every Step of the Way.
Kaplan University is military friendly—offering reduced tuition to servicemembers, including Guard and Reserve, and veterans as well as their spouses. Contact an Admissions Advisor to find out if Kaplan University has an academic alliance with your community college. You may be eligible for a tuition grant and a shorter path to your degree.
Kaplan University Community College Alliance Program
Kaplan University has an educational alliance (also known as an articulation agreement) with the following institutions.
Kaplan University may be able to recognize credits or programs from colleges and universities not listed here. Contact an Admissions Advisor to learn more.
- Alamo Community College District
- Alexandria Technical College
- Amarillo College
- American River College
- Austin Community College
- City College of San Francisco
- Coastline Community College
- College of DuPage
- Community College of Vermont
- Dallas County Community College District
- Davis College
- Des Moines Area Community College
- East Los Angeles College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Gateway Technical College
- Globe University
- Indian Hills Community College
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- ITT Technical Institute
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Lone Star College System
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- Mohave Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Oakton Community College
- Ohio Business College
- Pima Community College
- Roxbury Community College
- Southeast Community College (NE)
- Southern Maine Community College
- Tarrant County College District
- Valencia College
- Western Technical College
- Wor-Wic Community College
- York County Community College
Request More InformationTo receive the Kaplan University Program Guide, including areas of study and associated career paths, please complete this information form.
* Kaplan University cannot guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
†Testing option may not apply to all courses.
‡ Source: 2014–2015 Kaplan University Capstone Survey; more than 11,800 students completed the survey.