Vocalist Contest (Chicago Ceremony)
2017 Chicago Graduation Vocalist Contest
Do you want to sing the National Anthem at the Kaplan University 2017 commencement on June 3, 2017, at the Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Illinois? Interested Kaplan University/Concord Law School graduates should submit a video of themselves singing the National Anthem no later than 11:59 pm CT on Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
Instructions on submitting a video:
- Record a video of yourself singing the National Anthem.
- Save the file to your computer or flash drive.
- Upload your video to YouTube. If you do not have a YouTube account you will need to create one.
- Send an email by April 5, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your YouTube video. Include “Vocalist Contest” in the subject line.
- A confirmation will be sent from the Graduation Event Team upon receipt of your video file. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of your submission, please contact email@example.com.
- Winner will be notified by April 14, 2017.
- Contest winner and one guest will receive a (2) night hotel stay at the Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Hotel.
Key Contest Guidelines:
- Winner must be in graduate status at Kaplan University, and a legal resident of any of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, from the date of entry through the day of graduation.
- Winner must attend rehearsal and sound check on Friday, June 2, 2017, at the Rosemont Theatre (time TBD).
- Winner must be willing to sing at two Kaplan University graduation ceremonies on Saturday, June 3, 2017, at 9:30 am and 2:00 pm CT.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Click here for the complete Official Rules of the Contest.
Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.