Welcome to Kaplan University's Enrollment Application
Enter your personal information. Always click "Save & Continue" to move to the next step.Begin Application
Enter your high school and college information.
Choose your area of study, degree level, program, and start date. Then, calculate your estimated costs.
Review your funding options, including federal financial aid, military benefits, and cash payment options, and select the best plan for you.
Finish and Submit
Review your selections, approve the terms and conditions, and sign and submit your enrollment documents.
Kaplan University is proud to offer substantial tuition reductions to servicemembers, including Guard and Reserve, veterans, and military spouses to help ease the financial burden of education
180 Programs Designed For You
We offer more than 180 programs in some of
- Be part of a university with over 75 years in higher education.
- Attend an accredited university.
- Experience learning that is both customized and flexible.
- Get personalized attention.
Kaplan University's military benefits include:
Undergraduate Tuition Reductions1
- Current Servicemembers, Including Guard and Reserve: 55% per credit
- Veterans 38% per credit
- Spouses 10% per credit
- Tuition Reductions Also Available for Graduate Programs
- Evaluation of Military Transcripts for College Credit2
- Military-Friendly Policies
- DANTES/CLEP Exam Acceptance
- Dedicated Military Affairs Team
1Per-credit tuition reductions are based on standard tuition rate of $371.00 multiplied by the number of credits required to complete the degree. Military spouses enrolled in Kaplan University Tuition Cap programs are not eligible for this reduction.
2See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy. - See more at: /enroll-military/#sthash.nISnXXPx.dpuf