Jason Litz earned his Master of Science in 2001 from Columbus State University in Columbus, GA. He has been a programmer since 1994. He has worked in a variety of languages, including Assembly and COBOL on mainframes and C++, Visual Basic, C# and Java for PC based software.
In addition to his extensive programming experience, Jason’s professional career has also allowed him experience in a variety of roles such as project management and project technical support. This has allowed him to gain knowledge in other facets of IT including system hardware, networking, and database administration. He has been teaching IT related topics both in the classroom and online since 2001 and has a talent for explaining complex concepts. He believes that anyone can understand anything they wish if it is explained simply enough.
Jason has many interests outside of IT, often saying he has too many interests for his own good. He is an accomplished self-taught mechanic, enjoys building furniture and other woodworking projects when his schedule permits and has dabbled in and would like to get more involved with stone sculpture. His sport of choice is anything billiards.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Columbus State University
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Columbus State University
- Associate Degree in Applied Computer Science, Columbus State University
- Aardicon Consulting, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Total System Services, Inc., Columbus, GA
- Synovus Data Corporation, Columbus, GA