David Lecomte has been teaching courses without interruption with Kaplan University’s School of Business and Information Technology for over 12 years as an adjunct/full-time professor. He has had a passion for teaching for over 30 years.
Mr. Lecomte currently teaches the following courses in the School of Business and Information Technology: Human Computer Interaction, Network Design, Computer Forensics, and both the Associate’s and Bachelor’s Capstone in IT. Professor Lecomte is pursuing his PhD in Information Systems and is now beginning the dissertation process. He is also determined to complete the CISSP certification before the end of 2015. He is a certified squash instructor and professional solo guitar player. He completed his first triathlon in June 2014.
- PhD Information Systems (in process), Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Master of Information Technology Education, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- American Intercontinental University
- Lifetime Fitness, Atlanta, GA