Alan Rynarzewski’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, a Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, and he’s currently working on his Doctorate of Science in Information Assurance.
Prior to joining Kaplan University, Alan has accrued 15 years of IT and network security experience working for private industry, as well as the Department of Defense. After beginning his doctorate degree, he entered the field of education as an adjunct instructor. Since then he has taught Cisco Academy, network security, as well as network operating system classes.
Alan has several IT and network security certifications from vendors such as Cisco, ISC2, EC-Council, and CompTIA.
- Pursuing DSc in Information Assurance, Capitol Technology University, currently ABD
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, University of Phoenix
- University of Maryland University College
- Department of Defense
- Applied Network Solutions, Inc.