Lea Rosenberry has been teaching college-level math since 1996. She has a master’s in education in curriculum and instruction and a minor in math education. In addition, she has over 21 graduate hours in mathematics. Lea began teaching at Kaplan University as an adjunct faculty member in July of 2005, and became a full-time faculty member in 2008.
Lea is a course lead and has been a subject matter expert for various math courses during her tenure at Kaplan University. She is Faculty Advisor for the Kaplan University Student Military Association (KUSMA), and serves on the University's Academic Administrative Counsel.
- MAEd Curriculum and Instruction, Austin Peay State University
- BA Psychology, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- BA Organizational Communication, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- AS General Studies, Monterey Peninsula College
- MM 150 Survey of Mathematics
- MM 207 Statistics
- MM 212 College Algebra
- MM 250 Introduction to Discrete Mathematics
- MM 305 Business Statistics With Quantitative Analysis