Kirsten K. Meymaris is a math educator with over 14 years of experience in online education. Kirsten has experience in a diversity of roles in online education including developing course content; managing and maintaining online course software; and direct facilitation of online courses. She joined the Kaplan University team as an adjunct faculty member in 2009 and became full time in 2014, having taught almost every class offered in the math department. Kirsten has degrees in both mathematics and computer science with an emphasis in educational technology.
- MS Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder
- BS Mathematics, University of Minnesota, Institute of Technology
- BS Computer Science, University of Minnesota, Institute of Technology
- MM 150 Survey of Mathematics
- MM 207 Statistics
- MM 305 Business Statistics With Quantitative Analysis
- MM 255 Business Math and Statistical Measures