As an MBA student, you’ll collaborate on practical resume–building projects that focus on developing valuable business and management decision-making skills. The online MBA program is also designed to foster thought leadership, innovation, and corporate social responsibility on a global scale. You will study how to:
- Create value in production and distribution of goods, services, and information throughout the supply chain
- Apply business knowledge to take well-reasoned action in diverse situations
- Address business issues or establish new procedures within an existing process
- Generate a new business or establish new procedures within an existing business
- Demonstrate the leadership necessary to accomplish business goals and maximize organizational performance
- Evaluate the ethical and social implications of business decisions in a global context.
The Program Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC) has granted accreditation to the online Master of Business Administration project management concentration. The concentration in human resources is acknowledged by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).