Dennis D. Strouble, PhD
Dr. Dennis D. Strouble currently resides in McKinney, TX, with his wife. His research interests include cyber law, cybersecurity, management information systems (MIS), management, and ethics. He is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas.
"Dr. Strouble is a full-time faculty member in the School of Business and Information Technology and teaches several courses including Management of Information Systems, Managing Technological Innovation, and Management at both the undergraduate and graduate levels."
- PhD, Business Administration, Management, MIS and Law (JD), Texas Tech University
- Master of Science, Systems Management, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science, Management, Pennsylvania State University
- Certificate, Information Assurance (Graduate Level), as part of a Post Doctoral Fellowship at the University of Maryland University College.
- Certifications: National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security (NSTISSI) 4011, CNSSI 4012, and CNSSI 4013
- U.S. Army, Captain in Army, Lieutenant Colonel in Reserves
- Bob Huff and Assoc., Attorney
- e-Partners, Cofounder
- Penn State University, Professor, undergraduate and graduate programs
- Bowling Green State University, Professor, undergraduate and graduate programs
- University of Dallas Graduate School of Business, Professor, master's program
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Professor, master's and PhD programs
Areas of Teaching:
- Information Systems