Cynthia Waddell, PhD
Dr. Waddell is a certified public accountant and certified fraud examiner. She has over 20 years’ experience conducting contract audits and investigating fraud. As a postal inspector, she presented on a wide variety of topics, such as consumer fraud, identity theft, and mortgage fraud, to private companies, other agencies, and community groups. Her experience has enhanced her teaching, especially as it relates to the application of theory to real-world scenarios. Her research interests are in the area of accounting fraud.
Dr. Waddell currently lives outside of Indianapolis, IN.
- U. S. Postal Inspection Service
- PhD, Applied Management and Decision Science, Walden University
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management, Keller Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Science, Business—accounting concentration, Indiana University
Areas of Teaching:
- Accounting and Fraud Examination