Broderick Martinez, DBA
Dr. Broderick Martinez has over 25 years of experience in the fields of accounting, finance, and management. He has been a vice president of finance, controller, associate controller, director, and has held several other positions for companies such as Amerada Hess Corporation, Eddie Bauer International, and International Coffee Trading.
Since 2001, Dr. Martinez has taught various business courses at Keiser University, South University, DeVry University, and American Intercontinental University. He is a certified fraud examiner (CFE). His research interests include students’ ethics and fraud.
- DBA, Accounting, Argosy University
- Master in Accounting, Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and International Business, Florida International University
- International Coffee Trading, VP Finance
- Eddie Bauer International, Controller
- Keiser University, Instructor
- Amerada Hess Corporation, Manager
Areas of Teaching: