Andryce Zurick, PhD
Dr. Andryce Zurick is a native Southern Californian who still lives in the Golden State.
She worked with Sprint as a network engineer, regional data sales manager and an emerging technology manager, and with Verizon as a senior strategic markets account manager.
She grew up riding, training, and competing in horse shows and pro-rodeos. Currently, she is an avid golfer who thoroughly enjoys the sport. She enjoys spending time with family, friends, and colleagues, especially when attending outdoor festivals and events.
“Dr. Zurick won the 1971 ETI National Barrel Racing Championship (Open). She also won Birch Hills Birdies Women’s Golf Club Championship in 2005 and 2006. She moved successfully from the corporate to the academic sector to realize teaching, coaching, and mentoring vocations as a professor in higher education in 2007.”
- PhD, Organization and Management-Leadership, Capella University
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing, Keller Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, California State University, Long Beach
- Sprint Nextel (Area Emerging Technologies Management)
- Verizon (old GTE Internetworking, Strategic Marketing)
- TRW Credit Data (now Experian, Engineering and Analysis)
Areas of Teaching:
- Leadership and Management