Registrar's Office

Contact the Registrar's Office for transcripts, enrollment verifications, and deferment requests.

24/7 Technical Support

Technical Support can help you with password retrevial, course access, student email issues, and other troubleshooting assistance.

Request More Information

To receive the Kaplan University Program Guide, including areas of study and associated career paths, please complete this information form.