PMP® Certification Prep
Certification Exam Prep Course Overview
If you’re working towards pursing a PMP® certification, Kaplan University, Hagerstown campus offers an exam prep course to help you prepare for the PMP® exam.
About the exam prep course:
- Participants will have the opportunity to study the entire PMBOK® Guide–Fifth Edition with our experienced and certified PMP® instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in cost of the course. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP® exam emulation, and more. Class participants will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track with our structured learning environment.
- Participants can meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
- Earn up to 35 PDU/CEUs.
The next 15-week course will begin on October 4, 2016, through January 17, 2017, at the Kaplan University Hagerstown campus from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Students unable to attend the on-campus class may participate in a live Adobe Connect seminar.
Space is limited. For additional information and to register, contact John Brantley, Director of Worforce Development, at 301.766.3652 or email email@example.com
Request More InformationTo receive the Kaplan University Program Guide, including areas of study and associated career paths, please complete this information form.
*Although certain programs are designed to prepare students to take various certification or licensing exams, Kaplan University cannot guarantee the student will be eligible to sit for or pass those exams. For more information regarding PMP, visit http://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp