• transcript-form-thumb

    So, you went to college somewhere else? It's okay. We don't mind. You're here now.

    You could earn credit for your previously completed college courses.*

    To begin the process of requesting to transfer credits, download the Prior Learning Transcript Request Form and complete a separate form for each school you are requesting transfer credits from (some school's charge a fee for this service, so check with the school's Registrar Office before submitting your request). You must contact the Registrar’s Office of the prior institution and have its office submit the form and official transcripts directly to the Kaplan University Office of the Registrar at the address listed below. Note: All transcripts for transfer credit evaluation must be received by the last day of the first term.

    Kaplan University
    Office of the Registrar
    550 West Van Buren Street, 7th Floor
    Chicago, IL 60607

  • See Also

  • * Kaplan University cannot guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.

Request Information

  • (optional)
  • Step 1 of 2


  • Transfer Students
  • Paying For School
  • Kaplan Commitment